8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I am curious how a TW sedan would look with a front lip over lay? (No HFP front lip)

I remember seeing somewhere before, and it looked pretty good Just wondering does anyone have a picture?

Mines a 2007 sedan. I was thinking of getting this over the HFP lip just because I think it looks a little more aggressive.

PS: I saw the Blue Batmobile pictures of this already, but unfortunately they didn't do it for a TW sedan.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
are u talking about this?
not my car btw i forget where i even found this, i just saved it so i can get an idea, i might do it to my 09

or this?
again not my car lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those two pics are couples. I am looking for the 2006-2008 sedan models without the fog light holes.

Thanks for the effort though

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I found a pic of this floating around. It belongs to a member of 8th civic. Just curious what do you guys think of this? I want to add the black lip and black top to mine, but I don't know whether it look clean or rice?

I know at the end of the day I'll be the one driving this car. But I still want to get a 2nd opinion on it before I go to my appointment for shinzowerks.

Thanks! :dance:

My car as it stands right now.

Eibach prokit
xenon 6.5k Hids
Black sedan grill
HFP rear lip
EKM3 gunmetal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts