8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Keepin' this short, got a 2008 TW SI, my monthly payment tax in is $286.xx , got it at Jan 2008, 5 year lease so i think there's still 30-31 month left? i'll check the paper work when i get home. Also put a 7 payment of security deposit which brings the lease rate to 0%, 0 down. which means the at the end of the lease the person can get about $20xx back or put towards the buy back which is $11,xxx.

so questions and seeking for advice:
1) Is this hard to get someone to pick up the lease if i wanna get the $2000 security deposit back?

2) what goodies should i offer to get someone on this? etc, pay for the lease transfer fee? i also have some hop-up on cars i can throw in?

3) where can i advertise this to get the best response?

oh just in case u guys r wondering, the cars was never race and always baby. yes some of u might seen me at the tracks, but it's always about my photography. reason for leaving this car is i need a bigger car for photography equipment and stuff.

current km 59,6xx

Thanks for the help.

this is what's look like now

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=77651&id=506443960&l=86496306f7

·
Registered
35 Posts
leasebusters

thats a decent monthly payment, you shouldnt have trouble if you list on leasbusters. i think most offer to split the transfer fees. however i noticced you probably over your kms, so if you offer to cover the costs then u shud have no problem getting someone.

but to get the deposit back you I'm not sure. I've seen some listings on leasebusters where they say 'buyer pays seller 2000' to take overlease, and based on that it displays the net monthly payment.

how many kms are allowed per year? how much over are you? I'm assuming the Si is only avail in 6 speed, is that right?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup 6 speed, and ya i had to fight with the sales for that price for an SI

24000km/ year

thanks tagwaa2009

1 - 3 of 3 Posts