8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on shipment of Merc's new s.c manifold with 1320 blower and aftercooler. Bought it back in june.....any day now im sure ha ha.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Did you order one of the new air-water manifolds or is this an air-air kit?

I'm running an air-air TVS1320 set up, I can help guide you through the build if you're interested.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the air to water manifold. Supposedly arrives next month. Any help would be greatly appreciated ha ha.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So i finally have the kit installed! Currently being tuned by Derek Robinson.

Having a small issue though. New manifold required me to switch thermostats to the rsx style, so my issue is Derek says my car is running warm 195-203, he wants 170-190. He says i probably have the wrong temp rated thermostat but i looked up the part number and it says its a 170. Maybe faulty thermostat?...thats what i get for not buying oem i guess.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally finished install and tuning with Derek Robinson at IMW. I did an etune because i recently relocated to Miami. For install i also had to remove some material by the tensioner pulley bracket because the #1 runner on the intake manifold wouldnt clear. Other than that install was very straight forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts