8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this stuff. it makes everything looks great and when you put it on your headlight you get this sweet ass color. Just wondering what everyone thinks about it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah see i have not tried mothers.. i come from the wet/dry spray wax stuff and from some megwiers or how ever you spell them.. i just like the fact that there is no white you just have to buff until you see it clear.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I use this stuff but it never shines like people say it does....am I doing something wrong or are my expectations just too high??
I clean and dry car, rub on Ice wax, leave for 5 minutes then buff off with microfiber towel. then i go over with another microfiber to poilsh....
Never noticed a hige difference in the wax vs. the clean car

·
Registered
710 Posts
Turtle Wax Ice is a polish (although they call it a wax). You will not get the deep shine or protection of a good car wax if this is the only product you are using.

I find it's great for between waxes if you want to add that extra shine after a car wash.
I usually wax my car with a good wax (currently using Turtle Wax Endurance) and just use the ICE for polsihing between wax jobs.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.