8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this stuff. it makes everything looks great and when you put it on your headlight you get this sweet ass color. Just wondering what everyone thinks about it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
its nice but it wears off quickly. it kinda reminds me of the "wax" they use at car washes. none the less it does bring out the shine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its nice but it wears off quickly. it kinda reminds me of the "wax" they use at car washes. none the less it does bring out the shine.
You think so.. i dont becuase i couldnt get the **** of my hands lol and when rain gets on it the rain doesnt stay on and i dont get water pots

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I think it wears off pretty quick myself and my scratches always come back. The shiny does help hide them when it's fresh though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You think so.. i dont becuase i couldnt get the **** of my hands lol and when rain gets on it the rain doesnt stay on and i dont get water pots

for the time you took waxing it with the turtle ice stuff, you could have waxed your car with somthing nice like mothers :thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah see i have not tried mothers.. i come from the wet/dry spray wax stuff and from some megwiers or how ever you spell them.. i just like the fact that there is no white you just have to buff until you see it clear.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I use this stuff but it never shines like people say it does....am I doing something wrong or are my expectations just too high??
I clean and dry car, rub on Ice wax, leave for 5 minutes then buff off with microfiber towel. then i go over with another microfiber to poilsh....
Never noticed a hige difference in the wax vs. the clean car

·
Registered
710 Posts
Turtle Wax Ice is a polish (although they call it a wax). You will not get the deep shine or protection of a good car wax if this is the only product you are using.

I find it's great for between waxes if you want to add that extra shine after a car wash.
I usually wax my car with a good wax (currently using Turtle Wax Endurance) and just use the ICE for polsihing between wax jobs.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts