8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Discussion starter · #47 ·
I have most of the DIY stuff finished...I stayed up WAY past my bed time. But I'm off to work until 10 or so tonight. This should be a good tease for you guys until I can post the real thing.

My roomie under the dash checkin' out the wires.

The car was filthy from all the snow and salt on the road. But, this is my favorite shot of the night...

Discussion starter · #53 ·
Working on a solution now. Expect a couple of new posts...sometime tomorrow! Haha. This is the worst. I promise the results are worth the wait. Like I said before, having three jobs is killing me, plus trying to get this all put together so you guys can see what I did and how to do it, too...then I put it in Word and I'm an idiot.
Ah well. I'm off to bed. This'll be my last post in this thread. Consider it killed...

CameronJr9 said:
Working on a solution now. Expect a couple of new posts...sometime tomorrow! Haha. This is the worst. I promise the results are worth the wait. Like I said before, having three jobs is killing me, plus trying to get this all put together so you guys can see what I did and how to do it, too...then I put it in Word and I'm an idiot.
Ah well. I'm off to bed. This'll be my last post in this thread. Consider it killed...
Actually, yousendit.com hosts files for download. It's not an e-mail service. :cool:

Discussion starter · #55 ·
CameronJr9 said:
This'll be my last post in this thread. Consider it killed...
Okay, maybe not. :rolleyes:

Skyline said:
Actually, yousendit.com hosts files for download. It's not an e-mail service. :cool:
I signed up, but it only hosts for 75 days or something. I'd have to keep uploading it every couple of months. I'll just host it elsewhere. The DIYs are on their way! Thanks for the tip though.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.