8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...listening to the radio the other day and they were yacking about some thing I've never heard of before. Now am i just living under a rock or what? Someone fill me in on this.

They said that there is this "secret group/society" (radio announcers...go figure) that they have this secret code of flashing your hazards, doing some particular flashes with your turn signals and this is to signal to a person in another car that you want to hook-up with them.

WTF?!?! So...you are supposed to come close to cutting a girl/guy off...then you do this goofy light show for them and they are supposed to think you are hot and sexy because of this (and the way you look of course) and then you two can go hook-up somewhere.

If this is true...where are the chicks that fall for this crap? And who knows the secret code to attract these women? Not that I want to try this at all :lildevil:

Has anyone ever heard of this before? Inquiring minds wanna know....

Personally, I call bullsh!t but I figured I'd ask the experts....so let the story begin.....:coffee:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zenith931 said:
I think if someone did that to me, I'd whip around them and speed off.
That's what the one girl that called into the radio ended up doing. She didn't realize this is what the guy was doing until she heard it being explained on the radio.

Now the funny part...they asked her if she knew about this at the time would she have hooked-up with him. She said no because of the fact of not knowing him; however, she did feel a need to leave the door open because "he actually looked really hot and cute...if I'd have met him in a bar I might have gone with him"

Umm...failing to see the difference in the circumstance there for her....

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
xtant21 said:
That's what the one girl that called into the radio ended up doing. She didn't realize this is what the guy was doing until she heard it being explained on the radio.

Now the funny part...they asked her if she knew about this at the time would she have hooked-up with him. She said no because of the fact of not knowing him; however, she did feel a need to leave the door open because "he actually looked really hot and cute...if I'd have met him in a bar I might have gone with him"

Umm...failing to see the difference in the circumstance there for her....
Even if they guy looked really cute, I would've thought he was insane. If you think I'm cute, meet me at a stop light and tell me so -- you'll have much better luck doing that than trying to impress me with what seizure-inducing light show you can produce from the rear of your car.:pat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts