8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to long ago I saw a thread related to the Turbo-mafia exhaust company....I can't ssem to find it and was wondering if there is any positive feedback on these exhaust systems....Thanks...

·
Registered
394 Posts
if you want a good turbo exhaust, get a 3" thermal research and development. IMO its the only way to go. Great sound and quality. Ive got their 2 1/2" on my car and have had their exhausts on all my cars from turbo to n/a.

·
Registered
356 Posts
BlkonBlkFG said:
if you want a good turbo exhaust, get a 3" thermal research and development. IMO its the only way to go. Great sound and quality. Ive got their 2 1/2" on my car and have had their exhausts on all my cars from turbo to n/a.
Hey, any word on when that exhaust is going to come out?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Which one? Cause thermal already has two different 2 1/2" exhausts and a 3" out for our car already. You just have to find a thermal dealer.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I searched the Thermal exhaust website and coul not find our car on there....i am not looking for any FI in the future so I think a 2.5" should be fine. You got any soundclips or pics of yours?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bump...I've never really looked, but I carry Thermal R&D and I've never heard of an FG2 exhaust from them before.

Anyone have part numbers?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pwrofdrm said:
Bump...I've never really looked, but I carry Thermal R&D and I've never heard of an FG2 exhaust from them before.

Anyone have part numbers?
or how bout the fa5...Are these good systems, are they pricey....

·
Banned
110 Posts
Guys, we are back on here. We are new sponsors and looking to provide some great products for you guys. Our quality is the best in the industry and we provide great customer service. Here is a pic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts