8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys this is my first post and im looking for people interested in a turbo for the r18 as i cant create a poll here i did it in the 8thgencivic forum im linking that post so you can vote and dezod motorsport is going to develop it if we can get enough people interested in this :rockwoot:

the link http://www.8thgencivic.com/honda-civic-forum/1995-turbo-r18-engine.html

please vote :help:

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i'm sure 75% of the people are interested.. the main concern is, can they afford it..

along with:

reliability
performance

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dezod motorsport made a 7th gen kit the price is 4k but it has everything you need, boost is acording to our engine compression estimate numbers of gain is 220whp for the ex M/T low estimate number.

the 7gen forum is where you want to look if there is ppl complaining about the turbo kit and i thinks it isnt....

unplugged as far as ive seen you are pretty interested in performance for your EX as i do so if you can make a POLL like the one i did and i send the email to dezod so they can see there is ppl here too that wants the turbo kit perhaps they start working on it

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i'm not looking for performance myself.. i'm looking to do it for other people. It doesn't seem like I get anyone serious in it though..but its understandable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts