8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help finding a good tuning shop in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. Just purchase a FP and wanted to know who's the best in town for tuning. I already know about AJP in sunrise just wanted to know if they are any other options.

Thanks in advance!:vtec:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Contact b.r.i.a.n. on here he does a great job. I have had friends get tuned from him and they are happy with their tunes. Once I get flashpro, I plan on getting him to tune it.
x2.

he tunes at TDautowerkes in miami. he's been my tuner since last year, when i boosted my ep3 and the car's still running strong. made 300whp on 10psi on my stock k20a3.

as far as n/a tuning, that's his bread n butter and he puts out impressive numbers. so i highly recommend him if you're looking for an n/a tune. :thumb:

·
Banned
27 Posts
brian ive heard does good work ... but if you want to get another opinion ITM autoworks they only work honda and acura he did the Hi Profile rsx from hot import nights and a bunch other ....if u want the info pm me

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
come to jacksonville and talk to mase, he is known world wide and if often in europe tuning cars, like 5 times a month

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Just go to AJP they're quality and he won't let you leave until he's satisfied, difficult to find with performance shops...I'm really impressed with their work and you won't be disappointed. I'm sure I'm not the only person that thinks this.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Just go to AJP they're quality and he won't let you leave until he's satisfied, difficult to find with performance shops...I'm really impressed with their work and you won't be disappointed. I'm sure I'm not the only person that thinks this.
Are you serious? :think:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I may have just had s***y service in the past but they have treated me like gold there. I've been to my fair share of shops too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts