8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!

Figured I’d share this with the small community that still likes to use the forum (bless those of you).

I have a close relationship with Derek at Innovative Motorworks - and I’m happy to help offer a discount code on any eTune service through imwtuned.com

Use code “IanP” at checkout for a discount on an eTune service

For those who don’t know, Derek is one of the most renown tuners for the Honda/Acura platform - having tuned literally thousands of these cars, including my personal car on five (or more, I lost count) separate occasions.

It always drives flawlessly no matter how much extra power or other parts I throw at it. To extend on that, I’ve tuned with Derek on the dyno in his shop, remotely from another dyno across the country, and also through the eTune process and my car always drives perfectly.

There’s a lot of misinformation surrounding flashpro / tuning questions in general, and the lack of responses as the forums are pretty quiet these days doesn’t help anyone feel more comfortable with modifying their cars to ensure they’re running at their best.

A tune is the most important part of having your build. I’m happy to help answer any questions. I try my best to check up on the forum regularly, but feel free to reach out to me at any point on Instagram @8k_photography

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.