8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, just moved into Princeton from Singapore and I'll be getting my 4dr SI in a few days. Are there any tuner shops/mechanics where I can get mechanical & electrical work done? :dancing:

·
Registered
809 Posts
:police: Dont get a silver one. Me and illusionstwice both have silver sedans. We dont need another one in the area. :laughing: I live int he Princeton area too.

I've started looking around and havent found anything. There is supposed to be a couple of places in PA but I'm still searching. What do you want to do to yours?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh crap! I just noticed your post, sorry.

Nah! Mine is cop magnet (Rallye) red.

Actually, what I need is a reliable shop where I can bring stuff to & have them do installation. I've actually posted a new thread on this elsewhere.

Well, I've just taken delivery of my Mugen Type R suspension. I'm a handling fanatic, so camber adjusters and sway bars will be next. Haven't decided what to do for power yet, but I'm leaning towards a Vtec Queen!:thumb:

:police: Dont get a silver one. Me and illusionstwice both have silver sedans. We dont need another one in the area. :laughing: I live int he Princeton area too.

I've started looking around and havent found anything. There is supposed to be a couple of places in PA but I'm still searching. What do you want to do to yours?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Si_Sedan_Fan where in Princeton are you from? Im in Lawrence... got ASM coupe 20% tint aftermarket tails.. maybe were crossed paths before?
I live in Lawrenceville. Near Ryder U. Mine's bone stock. I've been holding off on the Mods becasue I was going to trade it for the Mugen but I decided against it. Couldnt get past the color and what it offered for the money. So now I'm back to my modding plans on my sedan. Anyway, were you at the Mercer county park meet? I was there and I'll be at the next one in April. I'm pretty sure I havent seen you yet. I've seen dt07si a couple of times. He has a GG si coupe. :vtec:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Oh crap! I just noticed your post, sorry.

Nah! Mine is cop magnet (Rallye) red.

Actually, what I need is a reliable shop where I can bring stuff to & have them do installation. I've actually posted a new thread on this elsewhere.

Well, I've just taken delivery of my Mugen Type R suspension. I'm a handling fanatic, so camber adjusters and sway bars will be next. Haven't decided what to do for power yet, but I'm leaning towards a Vtec Queen!:thumb:
I think I saw you the other day. Middle of the day driving south on rt 1 in Princeton I saw a brand new red one. If it was you I was behind you. I was in my company car though so you wouldnt have noticed me when I passed you. Car looked pretty in red. Not a subtle color to say the least.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.