8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if a TSX intake manifold will fit on k20az3? I read it is tuned for better torque. If so would there be any benifit?

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Does any one know if a TSX intake manifold will fit on k20az3? I read it is tuned for better torque. If so would there be any benifit?
To my knowledge all k series intake manifolds bolt up, the only thing is there might be room clearance issues. K24 runs off different fuel maps to our k20, so there might be no performance gains if you do this set up. But we wont know till some one tries it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
it would make less power.... the TSX is a low RPM motor due to the stroke.. its a longer manfold to help with TQ.. It might help on the bottom but no way up top.. we have one of the best K series heads and intake manfolds you can get. AJP proved you cant beat the Z3 intake..by selling a ported one that made no more power then a stock one.. the Z3 is a gooooooood head.. but on a CRV motor it might help.. the CRV manfold might be the one to get.. wonder what it looks like..... hummmm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts