8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently reading on here that there are a total of 21 TSBs for the 07 Civic Si. I wish to make a compilation of these so I can print them out and "attack" each issue with my local dealer as they occur. Does anyone have these TSBs in PDF format?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I agree, it would be cool if there was a sticky that just had the TSB .pdf's and then the mods could lock it to keep people from adding a million useless posts. Then we wouldn't have to dig through 48 pages of posts to find that "one".

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
autumnalfalls said:
I agree, it would be cool if there was a sticky that just had the TSB .pdf's and then the mods could lock it to keep people from adding a million useless posts. Then we wouldn't have to dig through 48 pages of posts to find that "one".
Now all we have to do is wait for some good samaritan to compile the PDFs and post them here for download. I see quite a few people posting about "alldata". From what I have heard and read, that is a subscription service and they really don't have the actual TSBs written by Honda. I guess we'll wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts