8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my trunk release on the inside basically stopped working after i got it back from the body shop. it wont even pull back. it feels like it is locked but it is not in the locked position. anything ideas? or am i going to have to take it into the dealership? thanks.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same thing happened to me. The dealer had it fixed in under ten minutes under warranty, so I don't know how much that'll cost.

ooo they were talking about keeping my car for a whole day, for diagnosis or something. when i first heard that deep down i was praying to the gods that they'd give me an s2000 rental :biggrin: but im glad that it didnt take that long, i dont wanna get separated from my baby again lol.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Remove and reseat the lock tumbler, mine did the same thing when I had to pull the trim to run my power wire, make sure it's seated properly, then use the key to lock and unlock it to be sure it's seated and put the trim back on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.