8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i order a color matched replacement for the chrome strip inbetween the tail lights for my 2010 pmm sedan?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
The 06-08 ones fit the 09+'s too (if you dont wanted the piece raised), i swapped my chrome one with my friends black one on my rop it looks gud :woowoo:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
i kno im just sayin so he can have the option to get that too. orr just get black and be done with it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yea, I'm in the same boat as you. Would love to get rid of the chrome strip on the back of my PMM. Cost would probably add up after paint I could imagine, I'll have to swing by my local body shop to see how much it would run next time im in the area.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that actually looks really good, how much for a big roll a vinyl to do your roof and have a little left over for the strip?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
that actually looks really good, how much for a big roll a vinyl to do your roof and have a little left over for the strip?
Well I got a crapload of vinyl for my hood + roof and i had extra for the front grill and rear chrome strip, the total amount of money spent solely for vinyl was about 65-70 CAD. Tail-light tints, were about.. 20-25 CAD.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone know what stores in socal sells vinyl material? nice ace hardware or home depot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts