8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after having them for over a month i decided to install them, got the bump off and inside covers torn apart, well the plugs that go into the fogs themselves are connected thats easy, i only have one other harness that came with them, does it only come with two unlike oem which has three. i have no type of connector that plugs into the brown clip on the right side next to the washer reservoir.

on the inside i figured out where the flat looking clip go, now i have a white and brown wire with clips that i have no clue where they go. please tell me where this **** goes and if i am missing a harness

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I think people were having issues with the K2 harness and most wound up ordering the OEM harness. There is a way to use the harness but it involves manipulating it by splicing and soldering. This is just what I read so take it how you will. Im looking into a set of fogs but it looks like im going with OEM since K2 is no longer plug and play.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone with k2 fogs, how many harnesses came with your kit? my only prob now is no harness to go from brown clip by washer reservoir to the harness that plugs into the fogs and a red wire with white clip on the inside of the car

·
Registered
550 Posts
theres only 2 harnesses. one that plugs into the fogs which plugs into the one near the washer resivoir. Then theres the harness that plugs in under the dash. use the DIY on here to follow.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well i saw another thread and got the wrong one like some other people, i took the connector off the one on the outside and just plugged the spade in, how for the underdash one they said to tie the red wire into the thick blue wire on the blue harness but umm yeah when i touch them together my car tries to start??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts