8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the past week i been getting the check engine light so i keep resetting the computer to erase the codes, so today i went out to get a scanner. My check engine light isn't on and my readinees codes aren't set so for the hell of it i hook it up. Read for codes and bingo SYSTMS TO RICH (BANK1) PENDING P0172 any help:pray: when the check engine come's on i'll post the code:waiting:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greddy

The injector are new RC's that came with the kit and looked ok and put in new spark plugs NGK car was running great intill a week or so

·
Registered
884 Posts
mmm, then someone better get in here with more experience. i was just suggesting that the spark may be weak under high pressure and maybe that's causing the rich reading. there are many more possibilities though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO. tomorrow the check engine light should come on to or from work then i'll scan it and see what code popped up. i looked and looked for vacuum leaks, i have to check the fuel pressure. for some reason i think it has something to do with the (Mass Air Flow) Sensor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts