8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 680 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Good stuff man. I'm going to be right behind you. But I'm just gonna build the stock block. I like the higher rev limit. Besides I already have the K20 block.

Now is that a custom manifold? Looks good man. Make sure you keep this thread updated. I love custom builds.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Good stuff man. I'm going to be right behind you. But I'm just gonna build the stock block. I like the higher rev limit. Besides I already have the K20 block.

Now is that a custom manifold? Looks good man. Make sure you keep this thread updated. I love custom builds.
its a tsx type s block, since its not sleeved i still have my oil squirters and such... you bet your ass im going to rev this thing high lol, and yes its a completely custom set up.. the manifold is rated up to 800 whp... i have 2.5" intercooler piping all the way around with a 3inch exhaust all the way back... my intercooler size is 31"x12"x3"... 3" inlets.. all about efficiency. But thanks sox.. You have a good rep here on 8th gen means alot that you like my setup. lol no H0m0

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
its a tsx type s block, since its not sleeved i still have my oil squirters and such... you bet your ass im going to rev this thing high lol, and yes its a completely custom set up.. the manifold is rated up to 800 whp... i have 2.5" intercooler piping all the way around with a 3inch exhaust all the way back... my intercooler size is 31"x12"x3"... 3" inlets.. all about efficiency. But thanks sox.. You have a good rep here on 8th gen means alot that you like my setup. lol no H0m0

LOL..what turbo is that? It's not a Garrett is it? And you are using FlashPro for tuning right? What injectors you gonna run? I HIGHLY recommend the Injector Dynamocs 1000cc. I will be making the switch soon once my new manifold is here and I head down to Evans Tuning.

And good call with the TSX block and keeping the stock sleeves and oil squirters. Stock sleeves FTW!! I'm not that keen on block guards though. I don't like the restriction in coolant flow. Especially with a turbo car. Cooling efficiency is a HUGE thing. The ability for coolant to remove heat should not be restricted in any way. Especially with the tight engine bay of this car.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
damn thats a big nasty intercooler i cant wait to see this when its done!

list what the build consits of as of internals id like to know.

oh yea we dont have rep no more just i trader that show what the user has bought and sold on the 8th before shows the feed back and all that ****

1 - 20 of 680 Posts