8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just washed and waxed my car a this weekend. I left it out of the garage for only a few hours, and i get this :eek:mg:

sorry for the quality, just cellphone pics

I was wondering if anyone has used one of those "California dusters" and if they actually work. or can i just wipe it down with a microfiber cloth?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Heh, I just experienced the same deal here in California. 'Tis the season. I have no recommendations for that because your car will accumulate that stuff after about an hour if you look close enough. Also, using a quick detailer spray + microfiber towel would be nice, except that you will blow through a ton of that stuff to get enough lube so that you won't scratch the paint (no, not like a key scratch, but you know what I mean). So I hope you have a healthy fund saved up for a lot of quik detailer :dance:. Otherwise, just do what I do and wash each Friday and follow up with some spray wax, like Turtle Wax 1-Step Wax n Dry. Absurdly brilliant results. It's my favorite thing to do each week, in between my quarterly waxes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
louisiana - the worst

my old street as a kid, the pine trees would COVER the town. you'd see a car drive down the road and a CLOUD of pollen would follow. like a dirt road, of pollen.

its good for the grass though.

use your leaf blower, it works

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.