8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks in no small part to Juan, who potentially started this movement (see here for the reason why), and the influx of threads related to this problem, I have decided to start something that Gonzo and I talked about awhile ago. Something that should have, long ago, been initiated. Please take the time to read below if you are even remotely affected by this...​

WHO:
Any owners of the K20 Honda Civic Si, coupe or sedan models, from 2006-2008 who have experienced transmission-related issues.

WHAT:
All 2006-2008 Honda Civic Si (coupe & sedan) models that have experienced any issues related to the 6MT, including, but not limited to,

(a) notchy shifting
(b) resistance going into any gear (particularly 2nd & 3rd)
(c) grinding of any type, in any gear not caused by operator error
(d) transmission not engaging into any gear (particularly 2nd & 3rd)
(e) transmission kicking out/popping out into neutral from 3rd gear
(f) a third gear with an imprecise gate that sometimes allows for the shifter to be unsure whether to engage in 3rd or return to neutral.
(g) had your transmission/syncros replaced and are experiencing transmission woes again with the same (or other) gears.

WHY:
While not all Si models are affected, many owners report having problems related to their transmission, in both cold and warm temperatures. Many attempts at dealerships to replicate these concerns result in being told that the "transmission operates as expected" or that it was "unable to be replicated". Dealings with American Honda (or Honda of Canada) have resulted in little leeway, with typical responses being along the lines of "This is the first we have ever heard of the problem" or similar.

This problem has been occurring on Honda vehicles equipped with this transmission, including, and not limited, to the Acura RSX Type-S, the Honda Accord V6 6MT, and the Honda S2000. These complaints date back to 2002 and, insofar as information has been presented, nothing has been done, and Honda has claimed ignorance of the problem.

WHAT TO DO:
This thread is meant for all those who qualify above to contact American Honda or Honda of Canada to complain about transmission related issues. You will likely be referred to a case manager from the person who takes your complaint, and will be notified within one (1) to two (2) days by your case manager, who will then deal with you.

You are to report to this thread, post your case number (ask the person who takes your call to give it to you), specify your country of origin (Canada or USA) and explain what the call-taker said. Please update this thread when you hear back from your case manager within a few days to finalize your entry to this thread. The follow is what I would like to see included (neatly) in your post.

I emphasize neatness because I am OCD and a straight-forward, uniform method of input will eliminate fragmentation and confusion.​
(a) Have transmission related problems on your Civic Si.
(b) Call American/Canadian Honda and submit a complaint about said problem (preferably with documentation to back it)
(c) Obtain a case number from the call-taker
(d) Post your case number along with your country of origin and a summary of what was said.
(e) Include the name of your call-taker and case manager
(f) Update this post summary when you hear back from your case manager.

HOW:

USA: 1-800-999-1009 (I used Option #5)
Canada: 1-888-946-6329

REASON:
Honda has claimed that they have never heard of this problem before, and if we have, in our control, a global list of open case files related to this issue, there is utterly no way Honda can deny that this is something that has been heard of. It will also allow us to prove and disprove any correct/incorrect information that has been floating around (Is there a fix coming? Does Honda recognize the problem?)

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CLUTTERING THE THREAD WITH IRRELEVANT POSTS. THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO MAKE AN EFFORT ONLY!​

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
CASE NUMBER:
N012008 – 02 – 1201578

WHO:
Mike Obradovich (Special Ringpop)

WHAT:
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) notchy shifting
(b) resistance going into 2nd and 3rd gear
(c) grinding related to 2nd and 3rd gear
(e) transmission kicking out/popping out into neutral from 2nd and 3rd.
(f) a third gear with an imprecise gate that sometimes allows for the shifter to be unsure

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: Nelly (sp?)
Case Manager’s Name: Kenitra
What Happened: I have all records for my vehicle, and Nelly was able to open my old case file which was closed. She was very friendly, but quite business-like. She looked at the old case, and created a new one. She said the regional manager would contact me within one to two business days to follow-up on this and let me know if there has been a fix or any activity with this at all. She alluded to the fact that “not many, if any, have called to complain about this.” Will update as progress is made.

Update #1: I previously filed a report with American Honda over this, and dealt with Kenitra last time as well. It's funny as I specifically told Nelly that I did not want to deal with Kenitra. I gave her failing marks on the follow-up. On the first file I had opened, Kenitra called me during times I told her I was unable to take her call. She did this for a week, then accused me of playing phone tag with her and closed my case, citing "I don't know what you want me to". I never got a chance to talk to her. I will be calling her back after class. Funny, she called me between 11 and 1 again, just like the old case report told her not to. Nothing from this company ceases to amaze me.

Update #2 Called Kenitra back after less than an hour after I got her voice mail. I got her voicemail (just like the last time year). I called American Honda again to request to be transferred and was told they can't do that because she's the one in charge of my state. What a horrible policy. He said to "just keep calling back" and she'll get back to you. I pointed out the week long game of phone tag I had with her last time and he said "There's nothing I can do about that.This is a new case" Apparently, he talked to Kenitra while I was on hold. She was on the line with another customer. As a result, I am now looking for a new phone to replace the one that went through my wall after I hung up. This is so exhausting.

FINAL UPDATE: Kenitra called me back today and was incredibly rude from the start. She said "Again, I don't know what you want me to do. I spoke to your dealership and you haven't been there since October" I said that after thirty times of trying to get something done, I gave up and she said that "They can't duplicate it, they're not doing anything. I can't do anything for you." I said, "That is my WHOLE complaint. I can't get Honda to duplicate it. NONE of us can. She gave me a rude comment back telling me she was hanging up if I cursed again. I switched the subject to the fix. She didn't even put me on hold or look. She said "I haven't heard anything, but even if there was, YOU need to get it replicated at the dealer. They're not putting free parts in for you." I lost it. I said "you know what, I need to speak to someone else. You and I can't work together." She tells me "No." Then I told her to close the case because, again, just like last time, her obstinance, just like the dealership wasn't going to get me anywhere. I said "Close the case....again. Have a nice day."

Hopefully you all will have better luck. I got shot down. Again. I'm at my wits end right now. She was so incredibly rude to me, just like she was last time.

·
Registered
626 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
REMOVED

WHO:
Brivis

WHAT:
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) notchy shifting
(f) a third gear with an imprecise gate that sometimes allows for the shifter to be unsure
*other*- When Cold(below freezing)Knocking/grinding noise from front of car while accelerating and turning

rant of my problems http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/mechanical-problems-technical-chat/79832-nice-list-all-my-problems.html#post2279505

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: Not Given
Case Manager’s Name: Terrance Tong
What Happened: I spoke with a younger sounding man who was very nice and helpful. I explained that I've had this problem since taking delivery and the transmission fluid has been changed at every oil change(6 times). After giving him my VIN and he pulled my warranty repair record he sounded shocked and said, "Wow! your car has seen a lot of repairs". I listed them out, New sunroof, 2 new radios, 4 new wheels(clear coat peal), 2 SRS reel cables, New Sun visor, 6 trans investigations, new bump stops, PCM program update, Rear wheel recall, passenger air bag recall. I asked if there was a lot of problems with the si and he said he hasnt personally taken any calls on it i was the first, but a girl that used to work with him had an SI and she had the 3rd gear problem. Case worker asigned, not contacted yet(just made my claim)

Update #1: Spoke with case manager. I was basically told that until the engineers at HOA(not the dealership) can replicate the problem I am SOL. He was very calm and very quiet. He kept asking what i wanted, and i told him a properly working car and not to pay one dime when the trans goes and im out of warrantey. BASICALLY THE MOST POINTLESS CALL OF MY LIFE.

Update #2: I haven't heard from Terrance in a few days. He asked that i take my car to a different dealership for a kinda second opinion. Well as some of you might know my relative is a nationally recognized Honda Tech and has opened a case through Honda Tech Line under my VIN(the only reason he wont fix my trans is cuz i'm 90miles away and wouldnt be able to get a loaner car). Hes dealt with Terrance before. I was instructed to demand a warranty extension, and a meeting with the regional service rep next time i talk with him. I have also contacted Channel 6 news in philly and they wanted me to call them back this thursday so they can do a story.

Update #3: 20-FEB-2008 Still havent heard from Terrance. Transmission knocked again today in the cold weather. I' have an appointment for a road test with a tech at a new dealership tomorrow since the weather conditions will be optimal.

Update #4 21-FEB-2008 Knocking/grind problem listed as other above DUPLICATED ON ROAD TEST THIS MORNING!!! initial diagnosis faulty driveshafts. No popping out of gear though but the Tech informed me of the elusive 3rd gear "fix" to be coming "soon" but im not holding my breath. Just got off the phone with Terrance, very helpful this time. Case still open and will investigated further next week. We are taking care of one problem at a time. Strike up one for us!!

Repair Order for Knocking grind 27FEB08

Update #5 28-FEB-2008 Day 1 after driveshaft replaced: 20 degrees this morning and both right and left turns produce an even LOUDER knocking noise now. But to be fair it was the coldest day yet and it could have been from that. Diagnosed as a bad motor mount and being repaired... we'll see what happens

Update #6 10-MAR-2008 As usual the dealership failed to fix anything, yet another appointment thursday.

FINAL UPDATE: Lemon Law paperwork filed, CASE Settled CASH IN HAND

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Glad to see Ringpop's and my idea coming to some kind of fruition.

Friendly note:
I am going to emphasize the importance of FOLLOWING THIS FORMAT.

Please stick to it. A paragraph of problems is hard to understand and read quickly. Notes in the Summary section like the above two posts are helpful but, just as they did, remember to keep within the format. Trust me, it helps.

Also if you will please do not use this as a thread to debate the third gear grind or its validity. We have ton of threads on that already.

Again. PLEASE READ THE OP, BE SHORT AND CONCISE, FOLLOW THE GIVEN FORMAT, AND KEEP CHATTER TO A MINIMUM.

This is for everyone's benefit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
N012007-11-2701075

WHO:
Juan Cordova(IRAYZMYSI)

WHAT:
2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) notchy shifting
(b) resistance going into 3rd
(c) grinding related to 3rd gear
(e) transmission kicking out/popping out into neutral from 2nd and 3rd.
(g)clutch went out at 4k,now again at 10k
SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: ?
Case Manager’s Name: Gerald Jackson
What Happened: I have all records for my vehicle, I contacted them in November as well as the New motor vehicle board in California. They were basically the middle man. The guy called me once in November and laughed at me when I told him about my third gear issue.he said he had never heard of it before. He was arrogant and said that it was funny how only I can duplicate third gear popping out on my own.After that, he never contacted me again even after I called him several times and left him voicemails. He said he erased them.Finally in january , my girlfriend called his ass again and they refused and said since the problem was not verified, they were not able to assist and closed my case.

·
Registered
356 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
N012008-02-1300557

WHO:
Steve Mieczkowski (SCSi)

WHAT:
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan (5600 miles)

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) notchy shifting
(b) resistance going into 3rd gear
(e) transmission kicking out/popping out into neutral from 3rd.

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: Jonathan Yu
Case Manager’s Name: not assigned
What Happened:

I spoke to a very friendly guy who took down all of my information, registered my complaint and spoke to me for a coupe of minutes about his experience. He said that they had been receiving a lot of complaints about the car, and that several of his co-workers who had Civic Si's were also experiencing the problem.

He told me about the TSB to replace the MTF, and I explained I had heard of the switch but was very cautious to switch after hearing everyone's problems come back. I said I would rather have the car fixed outright than have a temporary solution.

He specifically said that Honda of America is aware of the problem, but he has only heard by ear that there will be a TSB release within the next few months specifically regarding the 3rd gear. He indicated that it would be targeted at the transmission itself, not the fluid.

Very pleasant, helpful call. Honda is aware at the very least, and recognizes the issue.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
N012008-02-1400826

WHO:
Jeremy H (I vtec, do you?)

WHAT:
2007 Honda Civic SI Sedan

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) notchy shifting
(e) transmission kicking out/popping out into neutral from 2nd and 3rd. (not too often)

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: Chrstyal
Case Manager’s Name: -
What Happened:

She acknowledged that I've taken my car in before for the problems listed but was adamant that I take it back again for a 2nd opinion before they'll process the case further. I'll sched. an appointment and when they don't find anything wrong again, I'll call back.

·
Registered
223 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
UNKNOWN

WHO:
Michael Connolly (2007sisedan)

WHAT:
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan (10,500 miles)

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) notchy shifting

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: unknown
Case Manager’s Name: Betti Mcdonald
What Happened: car was at honda twice 2days at a time for 3rd gear problem...finally they were able to get to happen..tranny is getting dropped on tuesday 2/19 and opened up ,,a honda care agent will come take pictures and they will see whats wrong with it

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd also like to point out, rather than just subscribing to this thread and waiting for action to happen, you all should be contributing to the thread by doing as the few of us who have bothered to call have done.

This isn't going to be productive if all we get are people who are subscribed (I'm glad you think it's interesting, but interesting doesn't get results). What will make this productive is if people who have problems with their transmission get off their backsides and call Honda up. It takes ten minutes of your time, at most, and even if you get an asshat of a Case Manager like I did, at least you can say you contributed, rather than waited to reap the fruits that others struggled to achieve. Even if your case is closed within two days (like mine was, **** off Kenitra), your case number is living, breathing proof that Honda HAS heard about this before, and the more case numbers we have on file with the history, the stronger our case.

Also, our Canadian brothers and sisters have yet to post a case number. Given Honda's arrogance/stubbornness to even admit transmission concerns in one country, I can't imagine American case files will be much use for Canadians. Help us, people!

Come on people, this is a law firm's wet dream.

·
Registered
44 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
N012008-02-1800648

WHO:
Terence C.(Blazn5)

WHAT:
2006 Honda Civic Si (40,500 miles)

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) resistance going into 3rd gear
(b) grinding related to 3rd gear
(c) transmission kicking out/popping out into neutral from 3rd.

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: Steve
Case Manager’s Name: -
What Happened: Steve mentioned that he had heard this problem from a previous call with the same car. He told me that I would get a call back within 2 days and hopefully we could get this resolved.
Detailed problem:
Ever since I can remember I have had the same problem with this car. I took it into the dealer at 30k miles and they told me that they could not re-create the problem. I believe that when you get on second gear and open the throttle to a point maybe about 75% and then try to shift to third I think that is when it happens to me in most cases. But I guess it may not be the same for everyone

·
Registered
106 Posts
Case Number
N012008-02-1800-804

Who
Ryan

My car
'07 Si Sedan

Problems

(a) notchy shifting

What to do now(USA)
Taking my car to a second dealership, and INSISTING that they take it for a test drive with me, so they can see for themselves!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Case Number
N012008-02-1900-888

Who:
Brian

My car:
'08 Si Coupe

Problems:
(a) notchy shifting

What to do now:
Waiting for case manager to contact me.

**EDIT** I'm in the US ;)

**UPDATE/EDIT**
Case Manager: Matt
Spoke to case manager who is going to contact the service mgr of the dealership. Has not heard of this problem "with the 08s" but "want's to address my concerns"

waiting for next contact.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all of you who have contributed.

As a reminder, PLEASE don't forget to post your case manager/call taker's name, as well as your country of origin. The country of origin is incredibly important, as anyone who references a case number from Canada (if they live in the USA), won't get anywhere.

Thanks everyone and KEEP CALLING! Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
"We don't have case numbers, we just store cases by VIN and last name" <-- Called twice, same line.

WHO:
David S (FastTimesAtFGHigh)

WHAT:

MY PROBLEMS:
(a) notchy shifting

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: Chris ("only Chris at Honda Canada Customer Care")
Case Manager’s Name: Philip @ 1-888-946-6329 x3336
What Happened: I actually called and complained to Honda Canada on December 21st, 2007 but never heard back from anyone. They were able to extract all my information based on my name and address. The original call taker could see that I had taken my Si in for service to address the "notchy" shift to 3rd issue but nothing was ever done at the dealer.

Update 02-19-2008:
Called and spoke with Chris at Honda Canada Customer Care. He told me the rep assigned to my call was named Philip and he had left for the day. Will follow up with Philip during business hours for a status report.

Update 02-20-2008: Left message with Philip asking him if Honda is now acknowledging and aware of the issue. Especially with the fact that the Honda spokesman, Sage Marie, was interviewed on Fox News.

Update 04-23-2008: Spoke with Philip at Honda Canada. There will be a TSB for Canada coming within the next week. I was instructed to call Philip by Wednesday April 30, 2008.

Update 04-30-2008: Spoke with Philip at Honda Canada. Bulletin number will not be released for Canada yet because they are "waiting on the parts to become available". Was instructed to call back in 1 month for a status update. So, we're getting the TSB, but they won't tell us the TSB number until parts are actually orderable.

Update 05-26-2008: Spoke with Philip at Honda Canada. Parts still on order. I am to call back mid-June to check on the status. Was also given a guarantee that the work will be done on my car when the Canadian TSB is released!

Update 06-10-2008: Left vmail with Philip at Honda Canada. He was kind enough to contact Ideal Honda and let them know about the TSB and that work should be done on my gearbox! My service appointment is tonight!

Update 06-11-2008: Spoke with Philip at Honda Canada. Told him how Ideal Honda couldn't "replicate issue". Complained more and faxed him over 3 separate service invoices which occured PRIOR to the TSB release regarding the 3rd Gear Issue. Awaiting response...

Update 06-11-2008: Philip from Honda Canada called. Spoke with Ideal Honda again, updated my file, and ENSURED the TSB will be done on my vehicle. "Parts are on order". I'll keep you posted...

Update 07-09-2009: 57 hours later, I got the car back today. TSB done by Ideal Honda Ideal Honda. Tranny is butter smooth! Let's see how long this lasts especially when winter arrives! Special thanks to Reno @ Ideal Honda!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Case Number
N012008-02-1900-888

Who:
Brian

My car:
'08 Si Coupe

Problems:
(a) notchy shifting

What to do now:
Waiting for case manager to contact me.

**EDIT** I'm in the US ;)
**UPDATE/EDIT**
Case Manager: Matt
Spoke to case manager who is going to contact the service mgr of the dealership. Has not heard of this problem "with the 08s" but "want's to address my concerns"

waiting for next contact.

·
Registered
297 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
N012008 – 02 – 2101201

WHO:
Emile Guevara

WHAT:
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan

MY PROBLEMS:

SUMMARY:
State(Province)/Country: NJ/USA
Call Taker’s Name: Juan
Case Manager’s Name: Not assigned
What Happened:
I brought the car in for the 3rd gear grind once before around October/November after my first oil change with Honda and came away with the "I'm sorry but we can't replicate this problem" response.

I spoke with Juan, who after taking all my information and all my complaints replied with, "I pulled up the records for your car and I don't see it as part of any service bulletins or service campaigns. I would suggest bringing your car to the dealership and have one of the technicians ride along to see if you can replicate the problem with them on board." I then asked what would happen if this does happen (and it should), and he said that the technicians at the dealership will call Honda's technical line that the dealers have access to. I also asked about the MTF TSB since I've seen it posted at the forums, and he confirmed that he didn't see anything about that either. As far as he knows, he hasn't heard of this problem at all.

WHAT I'LL BE DOING:
I've set up an appointment with my dealership, Rt. 22 Honda, since my car is also due for an oil change. It's for this Tuesday, the 26th at 745 AM. I'll update what happens then.

ps. Would've done this sooner but exams and all that took top priority. Also, can someone pm me the MTF TSB so I can shove it into their face.

UPDATE:
This visit was screwed to begin with. The person I spoke to when i scheduled the appointment only put it down for an express oil change and nothing else. I insisted that i mentioned the 3rd gear issue and they consented to check it out as if they were doing me a favor. At the stealership now and just spoke with the "tech." He maintains that they still can't replicate the problem. The douchebag tells me that he has the same car and hasnt experienced what I've been experiencing. Spoke to me like I was a kid and had a damn attitude problem. "Offered" the 10k mile service but when I said that I didn't have the money at the moment, told me to initial that I declined the offer so that if Honda does call them he can tell them that i declined. He did say that if it does happen to me and I'm in the area I can barge in and just grab him for a test drive. What a fcukhead. This is getting extremely frustrating.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Case # NO12008-01-1501065

Who: Richard Lowell (ricker79)

What: 07 si sedan

Problems:
(a) notchy shifting

Summary:

Case Manager: Michael Fenner

What Happened:

Called HOA, told michael i was having transmission problems. He said " Let me guess: its popping out of 3rd gear?" shocked, i told him that this was indeed my issue. I told him the dealer had been unable to replicate 3 times. He said it was a known issue, and that the engineers were working on it. I was told to call back in a few months or keep making the dealer drive it until they can replicate. that was about 7 weeks ago.

·
Registered
28 Posts
CASE NUMBER:
N012008 – 02 – 2600395

MY PROBLEMS:
(b) resistance going into any gear (2nd and 3rd gear)
(c) grinding of any type, in any gear not caused by operator error (2nd and 3rd gear)
(d) transmission not engaging into any gear (2nd and 3rd gear)

SUMMARY:
Call Taker’s Name: Steve
Case Manager’s Name: Julie

Call Taker's Comments: "We do not have a recall path for this issue"

Initial Case Manager Comments: Very polite but vague. Mentioned "TSB's" were being printed and pushed to dealers but when I inquired as to the specifics and threw out some parts that Ringpop mentioned (Synchro's, detent ball / spring) she clarified she was talking about a TSB being put out soon for fluid replacement. I commented that I heard that was only a temporary fix. She is going to call me back with more details after consulting with "The service adviser".

Update #1: 03/27 After a month of no response / no returned VM's. Called and spoke to another case manager who had Julie call me back. She spoke to the dealer I brought car to and said they were not able to duplicate the problem. I said they agreed it was difficult to place the car in 3rd gear. She said I should take it back and ride with the tech. I wanted to get a loaner car and drop it off for as long as it takes for them to admit, I mean "duplicate" the problem but they wouldn't do it. I then asked if a fix for this common problem was in the works and she delicately hinted that they were working on it and a 'product update' which would not require replication or a TSB type fix may be coming soon. She mentioned a 5yr/60k mile power train warranty whereas i have the 3yr/36k but that anything beyond 5yr/60k would only be considered for repair on goodwill consideration. I'll probably go to another dealer and try my luck at duplication as well as continue looking at 350Z's.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Please Note: This is not a list! I will add and update to this as new responses come in. Please follow the original format as laid out in post one. Thank you! Also, please don't forget to mention any category!

=====UNITED STATES CASE NUMBERS:====​
1.) N012008 – 02 – 1201578 (Mike Obradovich)
2.) N012008 – 02 – 1201576 (Brian Blekeski)
3.) N012007 -11 - 2701075 (Juan Cordova)
4.) N012008-02-1300557 (Steve Mieczkowski)
5.) N012008-02-1400826 (Jeremy Hale)
6.) <Unknown> (Michael Connolly)
7.) N012008-02-1800648 (Terrance C.)
8.) N012008-02-1800-804 (Ryan)
9.) N012008 – 02 – 2101201 (Emile Guevara)
10.) NO12008-01-1501065 (Richard Lowell)
11.) N012008 – 02 – 2600395 (Name Not Given)

=====CANADIAN CASE NUMBERS:====​
1.) <Not Given> (David S.)

=====UNKNOWN COUNTRY CASE NUMBERS:====​
1.) N012008-02-1900-888 (Brian)

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.