8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I traded the Civic in yesterday. I got a 2007 Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab and got a hell of a deal on it. I'm paying the same for a $27,000 truck that I was for the Civic.

I absolutely loved the Civic, but things have changed a bit for me and the Civic no longer filled my needs. My 9 year old son is bummed, he really got into the whole import scene and had a great time at the Florida Meet in August.

I still plan on skulking around the forums to keep up with the community and such.

Thanks for everything!

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Best of luck. I loved the comment about your son getting in the whole import scene. :biggrin: Hopefully the gas mileage of the Frontier doesn't bug you as much. ;)

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I like trucks but I can't immagine filling the gas tank in one on a regular basis.

Post some pictures of it, I like Frontiers.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice truck, it's no civic when it comes to MPG, but it isn't that bad. Plus, it's not like the truck uses Premium either....

·
Registered
897 Posts
Gas just topped $98 a barrel in trading this morning. Say hellooooo to $4/gal gas by next year.

Sorry...not to rain on your parade. I understand the needs for a truck. Just had to dig in on the whole gas thing since you bought a truck.

Enjoy it...:sadwavy:

Be sure to skulk around...we'd miss you otherwise.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wing_gundam said:
Hahah don't forget to sign your son up for the 10thgen civic site when it comes out! :)
He's ready!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xtant21 said:
Gas just topped $98 a barrel in trading this morning. Say hellooooo to $4/gal gas by next year.

Sorry...not to rain on your parade. I understand the needs for a truck. Just had to dig in on the whole gas thing since you bought a truck.
That will truly be the biggest regret, but I'll just have to deal with it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's a few crappy phone pics.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Congrats man! :thumb: Frontiers are awesome trucks! did you get the Nismo Edition 4X4 with the offroad package? I like the Titans too. Im looking at also selling my Civic for a brand new 08 Rouge SL AWD! how much was your trade in?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
06CivEXJon said:
Congrats man! :thumb: Frontiers are awesome trucks! did you get the Nismo Edition 4X4 with the offroad package? I like the Titans too. Im looking at also selling my Civic for a brand new 08 Rouge SL AWD! how much was your trade in?
No NISMO, and just 4X2. They gave me $14k for the Civic which had 39k miles on it. I peeked at the Rogue while I was there, looks pretty cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts