8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I wanted to post up a pic of my new-to-me commuter. I had to change a few things asap...

New factory painted HFP Wing
Swapped steelies for EX wheels
Couldn't find an Si exhaust tip, so I got a DC Sports one.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

The paint has seen better days but it's just a commuter. I'm still trying to get to the 40 MPG mark. So far the best I've done is 34 MPG.

Chris

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey all,

I wanted to post up a pic of my new-to-me commuter. I had to change a few things asap...

New factory painted HFP Wing
Swapped steelies for EX wheels
Couldn't find an Si exhaust tip, so I got a DC Sports one.

View attachment 246864

The paint has seen better days but it's just a commuter. I'm still trying to get to the 40 MPG mark. So far the best I've done is 34 MPG.

Chris
The tunes and transmission gearing is soo good in these cars it allows you to hyper mile pretty well!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome op. hey question how come you traded my 2016 Tucson. I mean everyone is on SUV nowdays. sedans are faiding away ....
The Tucson was great, had a CVT transmission, and great on gas. I had an opportunity to sell it for a good price and I was able to pocket about $4K. The only thing I did not account for was the gas tank on the Civic. I commute roughly 70 miles a day and by Friday, I'm really low on gas. In the Tucson, I still had about 70 miles till dead.

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts