8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no it's not even that. the 08 fa5 was bought certified used and like the clutch went out completely at 17k miles. so i got pissed and traded in for a white one. since i walways wanted one and my credit is a lot better now. instead of 11.49% apr i am paying 3.9% apr now.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
no it's not even that. the 08 fa5 was bought certified used and like the clutch went out completely at 17k miles. so i got pissed and traded in for a white one. since i walways wanted one and my credit is a lot better now. instead of 11.49% apr i am paying 3.9% apr now.
11.49%!!!.........ouchhh

+1 for the 3.9 now

fail because interest still exists in this world

also i would mention the whole clutch and payment as a part of your first post so people dont get weirded like me on why you would do such a trade

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
11.49%!!!.........ouchhh

+1 for the 3.9 now

fail because interest still exists in this world

also i would mention the whole clutch and payment as a part of your first post so people dont get weirded like me on why you would do such a trade
how else would there be credit wit no interest. yea lets just give out money and get it back little by little. then we'd really be bailin out those ****** companies

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.