8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have any idea what a 2006 Civic LX w/Auto and 70,000 KMs in clean condition would be worth in Toronto/GTA on trade in at a Honda dealer.

Black book has price at $10-11k. Car is in clean with no mechanical problems, accidents, etc.

Considering trading in and want to negotiate cash price on new car first then put trade in. Any advice/opinions.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Any one have any idea what a 2006 Civic LX w/Auto and 70,000 KMs in clean condition would be worth in Toronto/GTA on trade in at a Honda dealer.

Black book has price at $10-11k. Car is in clean with no mechanical problems, accidents, etc.

Considering trading in and want to negotiate cash price on new car first then put trade in. Any advice/opinions.
2006 Honda CIVIC Used Car Prices at VMR Canada

·
Registered
109 Posts
try again. i have a 06 lx with 45k miles on it there giving me 8500. and its as clean as can be. one mark on the bumper is the only problem. its a ****** ripoff
Canadian prices are a bit higher. People are always surprised by trade in values. Dealers don't want your trade in unless they can make $$ on it. So to make $$ on them they have to low ball you.

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
try again. i have a 06 lx with 45k miles on it there giving me 8500. and its as clean as can be. one mark on the bumper is the only problem. its a ****** ripoff
That mark is whats killing you. I have 45K on my 07 and my resale value is about 10, but I am also from PA, location has a lot to do with your cars resale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.