8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am in the process of buying some TPMS sensors for my 2008 Civic coupe since I bought it without any sensors installed. I have bought two sensors with serial number 42753-SNA-A83. I have an opportunity to buy 2 other sensors with serial numbe 42753-SNA-A81 which I belive is an older serial number replaced by 42753-SNA-A83. Will I have any problems when I go program the sensors with these two serial numbers or should I wait and find the other 2 sensors with the same serial number. Also any recommendation on programming these anywhere other than the dealer. I have seen WalMart with a TPMS service.

I am so tired of the TPMS light and can't wait to just get rid of it. Any information would greatly be appreciated before I buy the next 2 sensors.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just in case anyone sees this. The sensors worked even with the different serial numbers. I also found out that Discount Tire has the reprogramming machine and if your lucky like I was, they will do it at no charge. That was absolutely nice of them and I plan to by tires from them for doing this. Check them out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts