8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before, I rarely saw any new Civics around, but ever since I got mine, I've been noticing them more and more. With that, I've noticed that the Civic holds some similarities to other cars as well. I messed around with Photoshop a little bit, and here's what I came up with. Please excuse my PS skillz as they are not particularly extraordinary. :redface:

Toyota Civic. Take out the trunk taillights on the Camry, and you get a debadged 4-door Civic coupe. :eek:hsnap:
Before

After

Civic sedan vs. the A4. This one's not quite as apparent, but the similarities are still there.

Cheers! :thumb:

·
Registered
13,281 Posts
S lot of cars look the same. Designers look to other cars for inspirartion. Good designers come up with there one ideas based on other designs. It just the way its is.

·
Registered
508 Posts
TafEx said:
Before, I rarely saw any new Civics around, but ever since I got mine, I've been noticing them more and more. With that, I've noticed that the Civic holds some similarities to other cars as well. I messed around with Photoshop a little bit, and here's what I came up with. Please excuse my PS skillz as they are not particularly extraordinary. :redface:

Toyota Civic. Take out the trunk taillights on the Camry, and you get a debadged 4-door Civic coupe. :eek:hsnap:
Before

After

Civic sedan vs. the A4. This one's not quite as apparent, but the similarities are still there.

Cheers! :thumb:

that wing on mugen si is sexy! what is that little thing underneath the huge wing on the trunk may be we can get from dealer for fa5 thats gonna be hot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts