8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm jealous. I'd love to do this stuff for a living. But anyway, here's the link.

http://vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=434719

Peak tq up 18 lbs/ft
Peak power up 21 hp

SEMA's going to be interesting. I wonder where the different companies' cars are at, in terms of hp/tq and efficiency (functionality) without sacrificing reliability and what will be available for purchase by the time the car hits the streets.

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah im just waiting have enough for my si with an exhaust intake and c/f hood, thatks for the post now i know they did that and more

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol...I just meant it jokingly. Honestly, I'm looking forward to a lot too. I just emailed a company that designs body kits and asked them if I could submit 2 designs for their consideration. If they say they'll consider it, I'll post them here and over at TOV and if everyone likes them and wants them, I'll see if they can produce them. I had some ideas and wanted to just submit them or whatever. It's a shot in the dark, but it's early enough in the game that I figured not many companies have made anything and nothing's gonna be available til after SEMA. Even those will just be preliminary products. Hope they consider my offer. Btw, I didn't want $$$$ for it. Just doin it for the love of the "H" :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i want that hood and that trunk!!!
that car is amazing...
the only think i disslike is the stickers... but i understand the way they are

1 - 12 of 12 Posts