8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOV posted an update on their project Si: http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=434719

Of interest from their message board:
notyper said:
We actually have the IPS K2 cams. Right now, without tuning, we estimate flywheel output at about 250-255 hp. We expect flywheel output to exceed 270 hp when we're done with this stage, and that will be with a totally stock head, intake manifold and bottom end.
:popcorn:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I personally am not feeling their car. I really am not feeling that carbon truck for some reason. Is it just me, or what are your thoughts on the car? The #'s look nice though, I'll say that.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree - they need to do something about the silver insert around the license plate which would help. Silver is one of my least favorite colors, also don't care for the wheels (but at around 13.5 lbs for 17s I'd consider a set for the track). And seeing those pics sans-spoiler makes me appreciate the Si spoiler. However... their car is all about the go and you can't argue with that. :driving:

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
I don't like the carbon fiber trunk. The wheels are pretty cool, though.

The Si seems to respond well to mods :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im with you guys on the whole carbon trunk as well...i also think they could have done better with the rims...but like webby said...cant agree with the numbers

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
wow i think it looks pretty good i juss dont like the silver insert on the trunk but mayb they can change that... i wish the car was white lol but yea i am also loving the numbers gosh i cant wait!!! lol im so excited for sema!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New pics over at TOV. Looking more like the concept. I'm liking the rear a little better, but they still need to do something about the license plate insert.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have to agree, with a few of yah.
the carbon fiber rear did kind threw it off, but they did fix it. some florida dealer send them a black center peace to match the cf. now the numbers we cant arguee with. but they didnt have enough time to even get the HFP body kit on. oh well still a great car to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts