8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I see that there is a tourING kit on the ground designs website and the tourENN kit on the autocity imports website. Does anyone know what the differences are in terms of quality and fitment?

Anyone with the ground design version have any comments about fitment/quality?

Anyone with the Tourenn version have any comments about fitment/quality?

·
Registered
41 Posts
So I see that there is a tourING kit on the ground designs website and the tourENN kit on the autocity imports website. Does anyone know what the differences are in terms of quality and fitment?

Anyone with the ground design version have any comments about fitment/quality?

Anyone with the Tourenn version have any comments about fitment/quality?

im thinkin its the same cuz in the pic from the ground dymanics site is the same pic from the site i bought my side skirts and rear bumper from (downforce) and it said Tourenn..and besides they look alike..anywayz the fitment is good but on the skirts yu just havta put the right size screw in cuz i put a screw a lil bigger then the hole and it wuz kinda difficult gettin in it unless yu drill the hole b4 yu screw it in..but i didnt know it was too bigg at the time cuz i was to eager to put it in..and the rear bumper compare it to ur stock, cuz on the sides yu havta cuz it out so it will fit perfectly or it will stick out..on mine it sticks out a lil cuz i got tired on cuttin it cuz i didnt hav da rite tools so i used my power drill and it took forever so i said f*** it and just put it on..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.