8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the tourenn looks better in my opinion but the price is crazy, especially if you want it to be painted the same color as the car. the hfp isnt as enticing (don't get me wrong it looks good) as the tourenn but yet it's telling me that it's a "bang-for-the-buck" lip kit. it's cheaper and yet it still looks pretty good. maybe i should just get hfp for now and then upgrade in the future? i dunno. bash me if you want. :box:

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
dunno yet so that's why i'll just buy stock and just wait it out for a bit(maybe prices will go down:hitit:). i'll most likely go with the hfp kit. should i buy the kit with my car or get it separately?
i dont think they'll go down, from people in the forum, i hear its better to get it separately, ive seen stories of the dealer quoting the lip wayy too high
get it yourself and install it, theres diys in the diy section

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.