Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
frame bent ftl :(

i was basically right bhind the concrete changing tires when it happened :(

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nice! I see some GTRs in the flickr pictures. So when the GTR's are in cayuga the GPS tells the ECU you are at a track and it unleashes it's full potential?

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
and voids your warranty.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I only see one of your pics. :sadwavy:
Nice! I see some GTRs in the flickr pictures. So when the GTR's are in cayuga the GPS tells the ECU you are at a track and it unleashes it's full potential?
that's good to know, regardless, it's extremely fast on the track.. especialyl when they are catless lol
i missed all the action! :(
lol i guess ur not coming this weekend since it's ur bday right? this will be my last weekend till i hibernate my car :p and ive been sick :( :(

Thats one thing i want to keep my STI in the garage haha. So i'll track with my civic, its much cheaper to fix.
do it!.. slap on some tires and ur good to go, and peter has a sale on falken 615 right now :) :)

ur so quick last year :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
im that guy with the white shirt!! wohooo!! i feel famous! jokezz.. i saw the guy's face when he was going to hit the wall, he looked like he said "****!!!!"

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmm was there no other Si's there that day? I must have been the only one on the track on the 4:30-8:30 lapping (I had the silver 4dr).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts