8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so i was driving on Carlota And El toro friday night...there are no cars for miles. So i start driving on the wrong side of the road for about 1 1/2 seconds and my Friend decides to yank on my wheel so i pull back while downshifting and he pulls once again...so i pull back but when i pull back..he let go...so my car spins out. and i hit a telephone pole and suffer a concussion 10 staples in my head, minor memory loss and bruised ribs and back. i was released late last night from mission hospital. here are some pics

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im ok just dizzy when i get up too fast or walk too fast. My passanger is in the hospital still. i think hes getting released tonight.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Daaaaaamn....you need to whoop your friend's ass...even if he/she was just trying to get you back on the right side of the road, if you're not in the driver's seat, you have no business touching the wheel, unless the driver's having a seizure or it's an emergency. At least you're ok....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and thats my blood. theres more on the arm rest and on my brand new alpine 9853...insurence wont let me take anything out of my car...unless it is not attatched to the vehicle...like my books and hat...wtf

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
K, so don't really whoop his behind :)

Reminds me of this guy I used to work with. His brother had a GSR and this guy hit him and spun his Teg into a wall. The rear of the car was crushed, so were the sides, but the front was untouched. He went and bought a 2000 Civic, Millenium Edition (?) and he swapped the GSR motor in before the insurance cam and totaled the car. He came up to our job and his brother took me for a ride in it. It had a few mods before the accident but damn that thing was quick. The interior had pretty much been yanked :)

I say, if you can get away with it, take it out. Let the insurance company say what they want but take it out, especially if you have the original parts to put back in.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Unless I totally misunderstood what happened, sounds like you both were screwing around, so you got what you had coming as far as your Teg is concerned. I know it sounds harsh, but it's true.

HOWEVER, I am glad to hear you're both okay. I would never wish any bodily harm on anyone. Maybe just you and/or your friend should think more next time... you both or some innocent person might be killed. Looks like if anyone was in the back seat passenger side, they would've been.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the towing yard place wont let me touch anything. my system! *cries* i just got it tooo...like a month and a half ago. mp3 player,2 jl w6/ 2 mono amps...new speakers iv'e had for like....1 week. all gone...i will never get it back. i tired argueing but they wont let me touch ****.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well everyone ****s around with there car. for an example...STREET RACING! its really dangerous..i was on the wrong side of the road for less than 2 seconds and my passenger freaked out and pulled on the wheel. iono..i just thought it was pointless to pull on the wheel.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not much sympathy here. Don't act like a fool behind the wheel. Regardless of how many cars are on the road. That creates bad habits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lucky for you, Darwin had apparently already gone to bed that evening.

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
jsw05exse said:
Not much sympathy here. Don't act like a fool behind the wheel. Regardless of how many cars are on the road. That creates bad habits.

I kiind of agree, but it sounds like his freind was the fool.

Glad you all are at least okay

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well, I know I don't have to say that wasn't smart for either you or your friend. It's not a mistake you'll make again.

Just good we didn't lose a fellow 8thgen member. So, why is the Civic postponed? What about the insurance $$$? How much you getting?

·
Registered
38 Posts
**** you and ur stupid ass friend. that poor integra... just another one of the greats off the road. :'( i weap for it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
and another thing, ur damn lucky there was no one else around that u got hurt. beacuse if their was the both of you should get life in ****ing prison.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What is the big deal about them not letting you mess with the car and remove stuff? Once the adjuster comes to look at it make sure you are there and tell him how new the stuff is and either his insurance company can buy you new stuff or they will let you remove your old stuff. Trust me they would much rather you keep your old stuff than them having to cut you a check to cover the car + the stereo equip.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts