8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started shopping around last year for a small sedan or wagon. It was a toss up between the Toyota Matrix XRS or the Mazda 3. XRS didn't offer navigation. Mazda 3 didn't offer navigation with a 5-speed. One day driving to work, a 07 Civic with a i-VTEC sticker on the back door passed by. I looked it up online and now I own one; Navigation + Summertires package. It's been one week and no regrets so far. In 6 days, I put on over 1200 miles going from San Francisco to Los Angeles and back.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the Honda family and to the ocho!

You made a great choice for your first Honda. You're about to find out what all the Honda hype is all about.

Lot's of great members and great information on the site. :wavey:

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a Rallye Red one. I'll post pics after I get it detailed. I have to do some serious desert bug removal.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Great choice of car! See everyone, this is why you leave those i-VTEC stickers on the side!

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Yep, the rallye red is pretty nice. Whenever I introduce my car to a friend, I always get the same comment, "you're just asking for a ticket".
I plan to give the baby a bath Friday. Hopefully, I can post pics then. But really, it looks like your basic stock SI sedan.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts