8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Newest major brand in our line-up is one we are especially happy to present to our customers and fans! We are now one of the few distributors for TORQUE SOLUTIONS! Check out some of their items and we will be adding more in the near future!

Torque Solution offers a full line of engine engine mounts,short shifters,shifter bushings and exhaust mounts and more. All products are made in the USA

PROVEN RELIABLE FASTEST

----->>> CLICK HERE FOR 8th Civic Torque Solutions Products!!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
do not buy these shifter bushing!!! horrible product...i am having a tremendous amount of trouble with mine!!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I've got these and they have been awesome!!! No issues getting into 6th or Reverse that I have heard of from some other bushing! Absolutely no issues whatsoever, I love 'em.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any sales on the cable bushings coming up?
Sure, we've been promoting a lot of TS stuff on different platforms... drop us a PM when you are looking to purchase :)

Hi, the C clips for the bushings are as your pics(Big type) in the website of yours or you have change to a smaller C-clip?

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/clutch-transmission/229200-do-you-have-corsport-shifter-bushings-take-look-updated-results-2.html

That's actually the first I heard of that, thanks for the link. The clips are currently the same as the original configuration we offered (I actually never heard of the issue from any of the many many customers who have purchased). If it's something we find we need to be addressed we can take the issue to Torque Solution though for revision!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
In for an update on the smaller C-clip.

I just purchased these but after reading that thread, I'm going to hold off on the install.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts