8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watching the Top Gear episodes premiering on BBC America tonight? THe thing they did with the "convertable van" was pretty funny. Talk amongst yourselves...

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
looks like ill watch the replays at 11pm and 12pm. I havent seen any since they left the Discovery channel a long long time ago.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
is my info incorrect or is this post from FinalGear.com confusing me??

"According to Top Gear magazine as well as Applause Store (the site where you get Top Gear studio tickets from), Top Gear will be back in October! I can’t wait, can you?"

its not quite October yet huh?? last "new" episode of Top Gear was their Polar Special where Hammond used a dog sled w/ a pro dog sled chick helping out; while Clarkson & May drove a red Toyota truck in a race to get to the North Pole. that was over a month ago i believe. & the truck won WOOT!

any insight on this please?

edit::::: d'oh i think you guys are just referring to the SHOW being aired on American soil period...not necessarily that its new. hah! owned myself there. yay for TG - reruns then. :D

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chrisfrofro said:
BBC America??.. i used to download all the new episodes as they came out
I like my tv on tv:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
they ware watered down versions of old episodes for US audiance. They removed all the pot shots Clarkson takes on US culture and goverment.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I saw this episode :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. I love Top Gear man, I used to watch every episode when the real Top Gear was on. God I wish they would just bring the real top gear back, but I guess I'm happy with what I can get. I only got to see a little more than half of it though, because I had to wash my car. It was dirrrrty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts