8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
great read. I like the part where the chief designer says "I can't wait to see what they (buyers intent on modifying it) do with it."

·
Registered
41 Posts
wow.. first time i really looked at the interior of the euro version, ever since i got mine... and damn.,.. looks freakin sweet. is that a "Start" button?

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
It is nice. The grille will have to grow on me some more but overall I quite like it. Nice details and a great shape overall. (Kinda like Mazda 3's) Odd shift boot though. Too bad it isn't coming to the states, not to mention the Type R version.

I caught the Top Gear marathon on Discovery last night. I had no idea it was airing in the states. Fast cars and funny Brits. How much better can you get?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Gonzo said:
I caught the Top Gear marathon on Discovery last night. I had no idea it was airing in the states. Fast cars and funny Brits. How much better can you get?
Did you see the segment with the "Grannies Doing Donuts"?! LOL! They took a group of like 5 senior citizen ladies and each took a turn at hoppin in an S2K (w/top down of course) and a driving instructor sitting shotgun, teaching these ladies how to do burnouts!!! Basically, the instructor told them to give it a hard right steer and drop the clutch, lol

When the ladies were talking to each other, the one's like "Oh my, I hope you remembered your incontinence pads" <--:eek: :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts