8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i washed my car really good for the first time in a while, its been so cold! i noticed how many little scratches were on it.. but most of all there are tons of little swirls on the paint.. what is the best product i could use when the weather gets warmer that will get rid of all the little scratches and swirls?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
i'm tryin to find a detailer in the new york city/ long island/ westchester area that does rasky or presidential detail type work

i kept my car free of swirl marks through last winter but it has been impossible this winter..

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Meguiars 3 step. Or you could skip step 2 and use the Meguiars swirl remover #9 on a white polishing pad. Look at the videos on youtube and autogeeks.net for proper technique in using a dual action polisher.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm tryin to find a detailer in the new york city/ long island/ westchester area that does rasky or presidential detail type work

i kept my car free of swirl marks through last winter but it has been impossible this winter..
if you find a legit place lmk!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.