8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not all these prices are permanent drops, we are trying some price points and if we can still make money and keep the prices there we will, but if not, it will go up, so if you see something you like please jump on it.

FYI, I dont even look at the competitions pricing, so hopefully nothing is too expensive or too low, ;)

Word!

Tai
CorSport

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^nope, weathertec for the lose. "End of the month" (thats from weathertec) I have 5 more due, 2 of which are already sold via the website, I had 4 come in last week and those were all pre-sold via the website.

If they were in stock and easy to get, the price would come down and they would be on special as well.

Tai
CorSPort

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
Thanks for changing the prices bro. But I think im still gonna have to call and order to make sure. And when are you gonna start selling the Harness bars? Or is it called Pillar-bar?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
haha i love how the fd2 knobs price was lined out and the exact same price was underneath it LOL! lots of good deals tho for sure! ;)

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SpeedDemon said:
Thanks for changing the prices bro. But I think im still gonna have to call and order to make sure. And when are you gonna start selling the Harness bars? Or is it called Pillar-bar?
No c-pillars or harness bars due to nowhere to mount them in the fg, never looked close enough on the fa yet.

Tai

·
Premium Member
9,414 Posts
CorSport said:
^nope, weathertec for the lose. "End of the month" (thats from weathertec) I have 5 more due, 2 of which are already sold via the website, I had 4 come in last week and those were all pre-sold via the website.

If they were in stock and easy to get, the price would come down and they would be on special as well.

Tai
CorSPort
oreded mine this morning :)

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Do you all carry the sedan roof spoiler? I've seen it at another sponsor and on eBay, but not here.

·
You'll only die tired
4,296 Posts