8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
349 Posts
Price matching depends entirely on the product...

For this, no...we will not match that price. I know we have this system in stock and ready to ship NOW. Do they?
I have purchased numerous products with this company and they have yet to fail me. They do have this exhaust in stock, and ready to ship!!! And even if I had to wait an extra day or two, I think there price and free shipping are worth it! And deciding if you will price match based upon them having it in stock I think is silly because your telling me that since you have it in stock that I should pay more for the product! I would like to support our vendors on the site but I will not overpay at the same time!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I have purchased numerous products with this company and they have yet to fail me. They do have this exhaust in stock, and ready to ship!!! And even if I had to wait an extra day or two, I think there price and free shipping are worth it! And deciding if you will price match based upon them having it in stock I think is silly because your telling me that since you have it in stock that I should pay more for the product! I would like to support our vendors on the site but I will not overpay at the same time!
Then this other vendor seems like the place for you for this exhaust...

As I said before, price matching depends entirely on each individual product. To be more specific (not that I have to) the decision is based on price (shocking). At $474.00 shipped, I'm hardly making enough to buy myself a Big Mac. So, it's not a good business practice to sell this product at that price...so I won't.

Moreover, perhaps this other vendor gets a different price on this product...who knows. Maybe they are trying to clear old inventory...who knows. We all use different sources for different brands...

Lastly, my stating that we have it in stock was just that...a statement. Many businesses in this industry run that way, posting non-specialty items for sale that they do not currently have available to ship (while they procure, likely in bulk, for way less). This is why you hear about customers waiting weeks and sometimes months for items that aren't very rare. We don't. Maybe it would have been worth it to you to pay our price to get the exhaust NOW. Maybe not. Your choice completely.

Rest assured, I'm not "overcharging" anyone - I'm simply upholding the same business practices that have kept us alive and growing for 13 years.

·
Banned
349 Posts
Then this other vendor seems like the place for you for this exhaust...

As I said before, price matching depends entirely on each individual product. To be more specific (not that I have to) the decision is based on price (shocking). At $474.00 shipped, I'm hardly making enough to buy myself a Big Mac. So, it's not a good business practice to sell this product at that price...so I won't.

Moreover, perhaps this other vendor gets a different price on this product...who knows. Maybe they are trying to clear old inventory...who knows. We all use different sources for different brands...

Lastly, my stating that we have it in stock was just that...a statement. Many businesses in this industry run that way, posting non-specialty items for sale that they do not currently have available to ship (while they procure, likely in bulk, for way less). This is why you hear about customers waiting weeks and sometimes months for items that aren't very rare. We don't. Maybe it would have been worth it to you to pay our price to get the exhaust NOW. Maybe not. Your choice completely.

Rest assured, I'm not "overcharging" anyone - I'm simply upholding the same business practices that have kept us alive and growing for 13 years.
I will say thank you for your explanation, although it was not needed. All I wanted to know was if you could price match so that I could order it from you instead. You being in business for 13yrs know better than anyone that some companys just have more buying power, and are able to purchase the products and a lower rate allowing there margins to be greater although the price is lower than most competitors. And your right, the other vendor was the place to by my exhaust! Thank you!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I will say thank you for your explanation, although it was not needed. All I wanted to know was if you could price match so that I could order it from you instead. You being in business for 13yrs know better than anyone that some companys just have more buying power, and are able to purchase the products and a lower rate allowing there margins to be greater although the price is lower than most competitors. And your right, the other vendor was the place to by my exhaust! Thank you!
No problem - for this item at this time, the other vendor has a better price point. For other items, I'm sure we do...nature of business.

·
Registered
744 Posts
26412 GReddy TI-C Exhaust 2006 Civic Coupe (non Si) - Free Shipping!

sweet deal for 509.. do you guys have them in stock?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm interested in the WS2 cat-back for an 08 SI coupe shipped to 01864, could you PM me with how much that'd run me and if you've got them in stock? Thanks, I would love to do business with you guys again!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Question...

In Greddy's '09 Parts Catalog, they list the "Greddy SE" under the 2006+ Civic EX Coupe application. Is this a misprint? Last time I checked, the SE was only available for the Si. The part number it lists in the catalog is 10157951. The list price is $679.00 and next to it, it says "NEW" in red letters...indicating it's a new product. Any info on this?

61 - 80 of 85 Posts