8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a buddy of mine (His NHBP SI) and I (ABM EX) did a little photo shoot in the garage at work. Well he did the shots and I stood around :dance:

Anyway hope you enjoy.

1 - Our Cars

2 - The Front

3 - The Booty

4 - Sneaky Domo!!!

5 - From the ground.

6 - The HIDs

7 - The End! OHHHH Snaaappppssss!!! :eek:mg:

LOL my buddy had some fun in photoshop and turned my car PURPLE!!! I kinda like it. And yes I know I need to drop my car!

Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed the pics. :wheee:

[email protected]:thumb:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
nice man

u need tint, fogs, drop and ur set

btw what kind of rims?
Thanks for the compliments and feedback! I'm still on the fence about tint, Fogs are on the list and I have Comptech springs but I haven't installed them yet. It'll probably happen in the springs :thumb:

EDIT: The rims are ROTA Torques 18X8 +35, Non baller wheels FTW!!! LOL

looks real good man. love the domo ^_^

How do you like the HID drop-ins?
Thanks for the compliments. LOL Domo is usually buckled in the back seat but I guess he wanted in on the shoot.

As for the HID's they are okay. I get a flicker every so often, and I went with 6000k I kinda wish I went with 4500k. Just a preference thing.

Your car makes that color actually look good. Nice shoot!
Thanks. I happen to be a fan of ABM and I wanted to set myself apart from the Sea of NHBP, ASM, TW, and GG's. Not that those aren't secksy colors. ;)

rofl agreed

Atomic is one of the ugliest color stock

but with simple HFP and rims = ftw
I don't think ABM is one of the ugliest stock colors, now GG...:hiding::escaper: J/K there are some sick GG's out there. But that's your opinion! :thumb:But I do agree that the HFP Kit and wheels are a must!

if u get a drop...ur car will be super clean
Yeah, the Comptechs are sitting in the living room and the GF keeps guffin me about getting them out of there and onto the car. They'll probably go on in the spring. :thumb: But I'm thinking about selling them and getting the HFP kit.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I guess I'm in the minority here... I think FG1's with 18x8's and no drop look perfect. I mean look at the wheel gap all the way around the wheel... it just looks sexy. Although I've sorta grown out of the slammed car look, and become more practical in my old age (24) lol. Dropped cars are hard to drive daily driver status.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments and feedback! I'm still on the fence about tint, Fogs are on the list and I have Comptech springs but I haven't installed them yet. It'll probably happen in the springs :thumb:

EDIT: The rims are ROTA Torques 18X8 +35, Non baller wheels FTW!!! LOL
^^^^

im diggin the rims.. you just need drop and exhaust, and your set. never seen hfp on that color.. looks cleeean!
Thanks for the compliments!

The springs should be on in the spring. I'm prolly not going to get an exhaust, I'm not a fan of the canister style, and the more stock looking ones like the Apexi WS2, cost a bit of money. Somthing like that would be an expensive bling piece since the R18 is clearly not a beast motor :thumb:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess I'm in the minority here... I think FG1's with 18x8's and no drop look perfect. I mean look at the wheel gap all the way around the wheel... it just looks sexy. Although I've sorta grown out of the slammed car look, and become more practical in my old age (24) lol. Dropped cars are hard to drive daily driver status.
In person the gap is a bit much but a 1inch drop would set it off perfectly. I remember when I was 24, Dinosaurs still roamed the earth LOL! I'm turning the Dirty 30 this year LOL!

nice shots..

car looks good and i kinda dig it in purple
Thanks! Yeah I kinda dig it in purple too! Would I ever own a purple car? Yes I would I used to have a 95 Horizon Gray civic. For all intensive purposes that car was purple. LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
^ Well as for the gap, I'll have the opportunity to find out next week... dropping some 18's on the GF's R18 :D

As for the purple car... I feel ya, I too had a purple car hahaha. Although not for long :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ Well as for the gap, I'll have the opportunity to find out next week... dropping some 18's on the GF's R18 :D

As for the purple car... I feel ya, I too had a purple car hahaha. Although not for long :D

Cool Man keep me posted on the drop! Nice LT1. A Friend had an older purple Camaro that it earned him the nickname "Big Lav" (Lavender) He hated it. My old F-Body

I called it my Firebucket! V6 FTL! :shadycorn:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whtdvl

^^ I think that the were something like 22lbs w/o tires. Don't quote me on that though. I can't find the weight guide on Wheeldude.com.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cool Man keep me posted on the drop! Nice LT1. A Friend had an older purple Camaro that it earned him the nickname "Big Lav" (Lavender) He hated it. My old F-Body

I called it my Firebucket! V6 FTL! :shadycorn:

Haha nice. Yea I bought this one from one of my buddies, who had previously nick named it Violet. It seemed fitting haha.

And I always loved the LS1 style front end on the T/A's / Firebirds, but ended up seeing too many of them around!

Violet was my second LT1, and probably my last... I'm done going fast on the street lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts