8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an 8th Civic Special Pricing Event for TOKICO HP and HTS shocks for the Honda Civic 06+ 2 and 4 Door. If you are interested in any other TOKICO product please PM me. Here is some information.

TOKICO's HP Series - the famous "Blue Shock" - continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO's valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.

TOKICO’s HTS Series adjustable shock is a multi-use product that’s the result of sophisticated piston and valving design. In addition, it utilizes a unique variable-aperture bypass, which is controlled by an adjustable slide valve.

HTS (damping specific) adjustments change both rebound and compression damping simultaneously. Between maximum soft and hard settings, the HTS is infinitely adjustable. For more information and to view the damping graph full size, see the link below:

Shipping times will depend upon your location. Prices are based on shipping to the 48 continental states in the U.S.

The following payment terms are accepted: Bank or Teller Check, Money Order, sent to:

Excelerate LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405

You may also send payment to [email protected] via Paypal or Google Checkout or over the phone at 203-483-6100.

Applications are taken straight from TOKICO's catalog. The prices will run as follows:

Honda Civic 06+ 2DR
- TOKICO HP (F&R) - $425 shipped
- TOKICO HTS (F&R) - $875 shipped

Honda Civic 06+ 4DR
- TOKICO HP (F&R) - $465 shipped
- TOKICO HTS (F&R) - $875 shipped

AIM Screen Name: Excelerate04
E-mail: [email protected]
or PM me.

RETURN POLICY

- ALL RETURNED AND/OR CANCELLED ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE PLUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES (Includes original and return S&H fees).
- ALL AUTHORIZED RETURN MERCHANDISE MUST BE NEW, UNUSED, AND IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING. ALL DOCUMENTATION, WARRANTY CARDS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND HARDWARE MUST ALSO BE RETURNED.
- ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 15 CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
- SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.

EXCELERATE LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405
(P) 203-483-6100 (F) 203-483-6101
Excelerate Performance

Joshua Lockwood
Owner

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also want to let the 8th Civic community know that I have become an Authorized Master Distributor for TOKICO, which is important for 2 reasons:

1. I do keep a good amount of inventory in stock so it can ship promptly.
2. I am authorized to sell and facilitate the warranty process for TOKICO.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I also want to let the 8th Civic community know that I have become an Authorized Master Distributor for TOKICO, which is important for 2 reasons:

1. I do keep a good amount of inventory in stock so it can ship promptly.
2. I am authorized to sell and facilitate the warranty process for TOKICO.

Alot of people have been saying they are waiting for koni shocks to come out...which one do you think is better???? tokico or koni shocks????

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alot of people have been saying they are waiting for koni shocks to come out...which one do you think is better???? tokico or koni shocks????
KONI makes a great product too. You're going to pay top dollar for it too. KONI shocks are typically 2 times the price of a TOKICO HP shock and 1.5 times the price of a TOKICO Illumina shock. It is a great quality product and so is TOKICO. I had KONI yellows on my turbo Accord and I liked the quality but I switched to TEIN SS for more adjustability. If I ran lowering springs on my FG2 though I would run the TOKICO's b/c they are great quality and have a limited lifetime warranty for the original purchaser. They are valved more aggressively than OE and can handle most lowering springs.

·
Registered
700 Posts
are these whole shock set up or just shock inserts?

·
Registered
700 Posts
^^ oh ic, that's good to know, got me thinking. are these shocks rated for the oem springs, can these handle lowering springs like the eibach prokit?

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^ oh ic, that's good to know, got me thinking. are these shocks rated for the oem springs, can these handle lowering springs like the eibach prokit?
Yes they are designed to work with a lowering spring, esp the Eibach Pro Kit.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
:think:

Can you tell me if there is a lengh difference between these and OEM?

Do they have the ABS clip locations on the front struts?

I got the hamsters turning in my head. :eek:hnoes:

·
Premium Member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
An 8th member tried to tell me that Tokico HP are just revalved OEM shocks? any truth to that?

They are OE replacement shocks in that they bolt up the same way the stock shocks do but they are valved more aggressively than the OE shocks to accomodate lowering springs.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts