8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, i pm'ed webby, maybe he can fix the b-day thing, maybe its my fault for not registering or something, or maybe you cant see your own bday on your cpu

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Happy birthday....but seriously, why are you even on the net? I am not the most social guy....but all I remember about my 21st b day was getting kicked out of the bar.

Be safe out there.

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
hondasi006 said:
thanks, i pm'ed webby, maybe he can fix the b-day thing, maybe its my fault for not registering or something, or maybe you cant see your own bday on your cpu
I fixed your account... your name should appear on the Birthday section on the bottom of the main 8thcivic forum index.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i hear you guys, rite of passage and all, its just that it can wait till morning and its not like drinkin is new to me anyways, and thanks marc

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
hondasi006 said:
i hear you guys, rite of passage and all, its just that it can wait till morning and its not like drinkin is new to me anyways, and thanks marc

If you have a PayPal account hit me up. We've had good convos before, so I think you deserve VIP for your BDay.

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
hondasi006 said:
i didnt see my birth day posted up on the birthdays so i decided to put it up here, now i can legally drink,:police: :police: :police: :eek:hsnap:
I got you an extra rep bar!!!:dancing:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LikWidv1 said:
If you have a PayPal account hit me up. We've had good convos before, so I think you deserve VIP for your BDay.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LikWidv1 again.

just for the thought i was goin to rep you. sorry man i dont got pay pal, thnks

·
Registered
173 Posts
918civic said:
Happy birthday....but seriously, why are you even on the net? I am not the most social guy....but all I remember about my 21st b day was getting kicked out of the bar.

Be safe out there.
Happy 21st. A quick story that happened to me on my 21st was I was hanging off of my friend's and his girlfriend's shoulders while I was blacked out. My friend handed the bouncer 3 of our ID's, and the bouncer said "One of you is too drunk to step into this bar." Good times :thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts