8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I don't know, but I wish we could use their ITB's on our cars.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
TOMMIELOEKO said:
I dont NODA
+rep for u sir, lol hilarious lol, On a more serious note I seriously hope they come out with one i would so get it b/c ssr isnt expensive enough for me, and i want to spend 1200+ on headers lol

·
Registered
641 Posts
i have already contacted toda. they told me that they want to make a full exhaust system for our car... however due to other/current projects they are developing... it will be several months down the line... more like 6 moths and possibly even further.... he said the only way they would develope something asap would be if hondata could come up with a tuning solution! he also stated that hondata truly wants to work side by side with toda... but because hondata has other current projects they are working on... its just a matter of timing for both shops to get together. hope this helps.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
FijiPhil said:
I seriously hope they come out with one i would so get it b/c ssr isnt expensive enough for me, and i want to spend 1200+ on headers lol
Then you sir need to buy the Hytech RH.

·
Registered
429 Posts
06sicoupe said:
i have already contacted toda. they told me that they want to make a full exhaust system for our car... however due to other/current projects they are developing... it will be several months down the line... more like 6 moths and possibly even further.... he said the only way they would develope something asap would be if Hondata could come up with a tuning solution! he also stated that Hondata truly wants to work side by side with toda... but because hondata has other current projects they are working on... its just a matter of timing for both shops to get together. hope this helps. :vtec:

That's actually pretty funny because Toda is using my car as the test Vehicle. They will be fitting the race header and exhaust system on the car at once. We will also be adding cams ect. And yes Hondata is already affiliated with Toda. They tuned the Toda Race engine that was in my car that made 275whp.

I will keep everybody posted with pictures of the parts and proven dyno numbers with the results. It's taking some time due to Japan and their other projects.. last I heard the exhaust system was being flow tested. I am as eager as everyone else but it's a huge waiting process.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
sorry to add a new topic but i was wondering about toda's Timing Chain Tensioner? see right now im working on building up my engine-valvetrain and camshafts. i know there is no tuning solution out right now but i thought i would get a start on a build and was looking at parts that would be good for an all motor build?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts