8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
no problems as of yet.. i did notice one or 2 spots on the tip that look like rust after a week of having it on the car and it had rained.. it coulda just been crap off the road.. i too some metal polish and it came right off and has been fine since then.. had it around a month

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Picked up my Tsudo 70mm exhaust on friday and fell in love with it at first rev. Great quality... looks and performs like a champ. Certainly as loud if not a tad bit louder that S2. From 3-4k rpms it definitely sounds deeper than S2 70mm. Don't know how it will turn out in the long run but I haven't heard anything negative about it yet. Besides the guys at speed-element said that if I ever have any problems with it to take it back and exchange it no questions asked. Best $240 I've spent so far on performance upgrades.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Picked up my Tsudo 70mm exhaust on friday and fell in love with it at first rev. Great quality... looks and performs like a champ. Certainly as loud if not a tad bit louder that S2. From 3-4k rpms it definitely sounds deeper than S2 70mm. Don't know how it will turn out in the long run but I haven't heard anything negative about it yet. Besides the guys at speed-element said that if I ever have any problems with it to take it back and exchange it no questions asked. Best $240 I've spent so far on performance upgrades.
Cool to hear, I also purchased mine from them... and I'm going to get it this friday, wierd lol. Hopefully it turns out well, I hate putting cheap parts in my car but from the sound of things this is a good exhaust.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Everything should turn out good. Install is simple, the only problem you'll probably run into is taking off the bolts at the cat. Using the stock bolts won't work so you have to use the hardwear they provide you with.

My only negative remark about this exhaust is the ricy @ss silencer.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.