8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My heart goes out to all of you and your families. I hope that everyone will be safe and unharmed by this disaster. My girlfriend lives in San Diego and just breathing in Mira Mesa yesterday afternoon and last night is damn near problematic.

Again I hope all of you here on the forums, your families, your friends, and your neighbors will be spared by this disaster. I'll probably be making a few trips to San Diego this week during these rough times just to be there for my girlfriend and her family in Mira Mesa. I got word earlier today that calicr was notified of a voluntary evacuation. I hope that he and his girlfriend are ok also.

So if you see an ASM with gold rims running back and forth from LA to SD the next couple days, that's me. Everyone take care and be safe!:xyxnervou

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i heard that. god bless all the people who are affected by this terrible predicament. i hope all goes well for your family, friends, and loved ones. i shall keep all those in fear and distress close to my heart and prayers. god bless

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
carlo_amacio said:
so whats with all this fires in california??
Not to sound cold-hearted, but this happens EVERY year. Along with other natural disasters which are prevalent in various areas, this is no secret. People chose to live in certain areas and must be prepared for what the future may hold. I do feel sorry for ANYONE that is dealing with these "current" fires, but this isn't rocket science.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rickhilbert said:
Not to sound cold-hearted, but this happens EVERY year. Along with other natural disasters which are prevalent in various areas, this is no secret. People chose to live in certain areas and must be prepared for what the future may hold. I do feel sorry for ANYONE that is dealing with these "current" fires, but this isn't rocket science.

True that, but you gotta admit, this time it was kind of a weird case seeing as they all started about the same time. Anyways, again hopefully everyone is ok.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
rickhilbert said:
that doesn't make this less of tragedy. if it were to be your house on fire and you read this, you would feel a little offended.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Actually the fact that they choose to live there does make it not a tragedy. A tragedy by definition is something caused by an inherent, unavoidable flaw. A tragedy is not just a sad incident. This is all unfortunate, but tragic it is not.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts