8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on www.jdmland.com looking at the ctr shift knob. i noticed they also sell a ctr shift boot collar. is this something that's necessary? ive seen the ctr knob on a couple other sites and jdmland is the only place ive seen mention the shift boot collar. so...before i go and spend 30 bucks, im trying to find out if this is something i even need.
anyone know??:thumb:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one knows? i've been searching but can't seem to come up with an answer :xyxnervou
i know theres some people out there with a civic type r shifter...:sadwavy:
did you get the shift boot collar too, or does it fit fine without?

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
thanks for the info. :wavey: if the collar is just for the JDM look then ill def go without it. i just wasnt sure if it was necessary to make the knob and boot both fit correctly. :biggrin:
The knob should bolt right up just like the other honda shift knobs (DC5, S2000)

I agree though the 30 dollars could go to something else besides the collar on top of that it's not noticeable unless you look up close because the knob is gonna be covering it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.