8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got off the phone with random technology and complain why they dont have a high flow cat for R18.? they SAID that nobody has no idea what the dimensional OR THE SPECS for the cat so they told me that who ever live in GEORGIA they can give them a call so they can measure and work on it right away... but they didnt tell me about sponsoring somebody's car all they told that i should post it up in the forum and then who ever own a civic EX auto and manual transmision should call them and then from there they will tell you what to do.... again IF YOU LIVE IN GEORGIA GIVE THEM A CALL YOU NEVER KNOW THEY MIGHT GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE AS A PROTOTYPE...

COME ON MANNNNNN CALL THEM 770-554-4242 NOW!!!!!

PLEAS LET ME KNOW THE INFO......
THANKZZZ

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so far we have a bad feed back from weapon r and topseepauto... the megan racing still in working progress... so now random tech should be able to pull it off and they do have a good good rep!!!
so its betwwen megan and random!!!
hmmm!!??? which one!!!! welll hurry and do ittt finish the product im bored of my car need to put that header!!!! (that what missing now) ... LOL!!!!! :lildevil:

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
Thats BS... I offered an EX to them and they never called me back. I even sent the guy pics of the manifold and piping. And they wont give you a free prototype either. They will just cut you a deal.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Dont all EX owners have the same engine as LX and DX?

So if people want this prototype offer, it shouldnt be just applicable for EX owners.

Correct me if im wrong ;) I own a Si

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.