8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some friends are creatin a new meet. We will be meeting at the Airport In Maryville TN. We just got to pick a date and time. hopefulyl you guys can help with that.. We want a whole lot of members and it has to be a weekend cause we are going to do a Deals Gap run and Killboy will be taking pictures of all our cars to put online.

We got...
Sam - 06 Red Civic Si
Dave - 06 Black Civic Si
Elizabeth - 07 Black S/C Civic Si
Ronny - 07 Black Civic Si (on DUBS) <--- ***

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Cool, if it was not a 6 hour drive from me i will go. but am sure there are many more members from your area that will be glad to go.

check the TN roll call thread to see all the people from TN. there is alot of US on here now.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Me and some friends are creatin a new meet. We will be meeting at the Airport In Maryville TN. We just got to pick a date and time. hopefulyl you guys can help with that.. We want a whole lot of members and it has to be a weekend cause we are going to do a Deals Gap run and Killboy will be taking pictures of all our cars to put online.

We got...
Sam - 06 Red Civic Si
Dave - 06 Black Civic Si
Elizabeth - 07 Black S/C Civic Si
Ronny - 07 Black Civic Si (on DUBS) <--- ***
Have you guys asked anyone about this, I am not so sure that the Airport is the best place. I live in Maryville, are you guys/girls local?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya bec noone apparently wants to have a meet.. I thought ppl in the Knox area would be all ovre it. And to answer the other questions no we havnt asked anyone if we can meet at the airport but ive seen ppl hold car shows there without permission and be fine. im jus plannin on bein there for like 30 mins or so waitin on ppl to show up then wed hit the road to the dragon.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Well that would work, either that or Wal mart is just 3 minutes away. I am down for meeting up, I have yet to meet anyone else around from 8th civic except one guy out in oak ridge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts