8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well im tired of sitting here waiting for my white si wit nav to come in..
Its been a month since i put my deposit, and it looks like i got 2-3more months to go.
So im looking at some parts instead of just dreaming about what ima do.
Ima grab about 1k worth of parts and have them ready for her.
Once i hit 1500miles the Bolt-ons hit the car.
Soo.....
I was looking at the dc header and exhaust,
These are illegal?
I know some headers are legal, so i was wondering why these ones arent?
I want to get the exhaust headers and intake right from the get go.
Get my Hp up to about 230ish if im lucky??!?!?
Can anyone recomend to me some street legal parts?

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
if you have to pass emissons - the dc race header isn't for you. You won't pass emissions. The exhaust hooks directly up to that race header.

The aem intake has dyno results up on the store if you're interested in one. Obviously if you're into suspension upgrades - there are the tiens and eibach springs ready to go as well. If anyone would happen to see another part out there - let me know. I'll do my best to add it into the store at the best possible price.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i do have to pass emissions here in MA, however i thought some headers still would pass emissions??

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
some headers are able to pass emissions. These will not. A lot of headers remove the stock cat. Some let you still use a cat etc. Race header usually will not allow a cat, and then you obviously can't pass emissions.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
DeezV604 said:
Alright well im tired of sitting here waiting for my white si wit nav to come in..
Its been a month since i put my deposit, and it looks like i got 2-3more months to go.
So im looking at some parts instead of just dreaming about what ima do.
Ima grab about 1k worth of parts and have them ready for her.
Once i hit 1500miles the Bolt-ons hit the car.
Soo.....
I was looking at the dc header and exhaust,
These are illegal?
I know some headers are legal, so i was wondering why these ones arent?
I want to get the exhaust headers and intake right from the get go.
Get my Hp up to about 230ish if im lucky??!?!?
Can anyone recomend to me some street legal parts?

....go for it! I just ordered a Cold Air Intake, Race Headers, and a Cat-back exhaust, purchased from this site, and I too am also on a waiting list. Not as long as your waiting, but no the less, Im waiting...As far as legality well here in FL there is no emissions or anything like that, however my main concern is the cold air intake, especially living down here where we get some heavy rains and such, but you just gotta be careful and use common sense. Well good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts