8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and live in Los Angeles. I have a black 09 Civic SI sedan and have recently started mods. So far I have
- Injen cold air intake.
- Tsudo headers.
-Tsudo full race catback exhaust (baffle still in place since it's way to loud)

Today I am putting on my ZEX Nitrous. Had my mechanic who owns a B series turbo attempt to put it on. He placed the bottle where the spear tire sits. Since it is is tilted up about 20 degrees, I cannot place the carpeted spear cover back on so its flush and flat. To make matters worse, he did not know how to install then fuel line box on the car and had to look it up on YT.

Feeling a bit perturbed I asked what else the car needed. He told me I needed a fuel rail?
A fuel rail is about $200+. So instead, I went online and began to search. There is a site called nitrousexpress.com where I found a part which costs $46 and fits that app. The part #is 16190 and is 5/16".

The new guy that is installing it today said I don't need anything except a Walbro fuel pump. I'm confused since this is a wet system how he will hook this up? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

https://www.facebook.com/teo.chicco?fref=photo

·
Registered
641 Posts
Is he setting it up for 75 shot ? If it's not 100 shot then there is no need for a Walbro fuel pump . You just wasting money getting it . You will need a 2 step cold plug also .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts